I didn't see this game, so again I can't comment on it. From what I've read, Burns was the hero again, and Harding rebounded from being ill with a solid performance (got stronger as the game went on - a good sign).
Sounds like the Wild got a little complacent after a strong start, but held on the for the win which is obviously good.
Overall: Wild wins 3-1-0 (GF 10, GA 7)
In Minny: tied 1-1-0 (GF 5, GA 5)
In St. Louis: Wild win 2-0-0 (GF 5, GA 2)
Up next: Two more on the road this week, Edmonton on Tuesday and Vancouver on Thursday.
1. MIN GP 56 W 32 Pts 68 (Tu @ EDM, Th @ VAN)
2. COL GP 56 W 30 Pts 65 (Tu vs. ANH, Th vs. STL)
3. CGY GP 56 W 28 Pts 64 (Tu @ SJ, Fr @ LA)
4. VAN GP 57 W 28 Pts 63 (Th v. MIN, Sa vs. EDM)
5. EDM GP 57 W 25 Pts 55 (Tu vs. MIN, Th @ SJ, Sa @ VAN)